SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY PERFORMANCE COACHING
QUIETING THE MIND FOR A COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Performance Coaching helps athletes to uncover the beliefs and mental blocks that cause athletes to lose confidence, composure, focus, and enjoyment in sports.
Performance anxiety-“My athlete wants to quit their sport.”
Self-doubt-“My athlete plays timid and scared to make mistakes.”
Confidence-“My athlete plays well in practice but underperforms in games”
Focus/Concentration-“My athlete gets easily frustrated and cries often in sports”
Composure-“My child gets angry and reacts in a way that embarrasses me”
Post-Injury-“I feel lost without my sport or being an athlete” “I’m ready to get back but fear I might get hurt again.”
Take this free mental game assessment!
How it works
- Reach out to schedule an appointment with either Becky (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Luke (email@example.com) (hyperlink our email links to our name)
- Meet with a Certified Performance Coach who will conduct an AMAP (Athletes Mental Aptitude Profile) to help understand what mental game barriers are getting in the way for the athlete
- Based off of the AMAP, the Performance Coach will create an individualized plan of mental game skills to best coach the athlete up
- Audio recordings or typed session summaries are included after sessions to help athletes retain information daily and create a new mental toughness mindset!
ALL PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Athlete’s Mental Aptitude Assessment (AMAP) to identify mental game challenges.
- Custom Mental Game Plan, which guides your mental game improvement.
- Four weekly coaching sessions per month (50 minute sessions)
- Unlimited email correspondence with your Performance Coach to answer any immediate questions
- Custom audio and imagery files for pre-game preparation and routines
- Individual Sessions are $135 for the assessment & $125 for sessions after that
- BRONZE LEVEL PERFORMANCE COACHING PACKAGE
- 1 MONTH PROGRAM
- 4 MENTAL COACHING SESSIONS (50 MINS.)
- $500.00 ($125 a session)
- SILVER LEVEL PERFORMANCE COACHING PACKAGE
- 3 MONTH PROGRAM
- 12 MENTAL COACHING SESSIONS (50 MINS.)
- $1400 ($116 a session)
- GOLD LEVEL PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
- 6 MONTH PROGRAM
- 24 MENTAL COACHING SESSIONS (50 MINS.)
- $2600 ($108 a session)
Things to Keep In Mind
- Please note, while counseling and coaching can overlap, they are not the same thing. Some athletes are struggling in areas outside of their competition such as in school, or socially, and may meet criteria for a clinical diagnosis. If this is the case, insurance could potentially be utilized for services.
- Becky Meline is a Licensed Clinician as well as a Performance Coach and does a combination of clinical intervention as well as mental skills training. She is in network with Blue Cross & Blue Shield as well as United HealthCare.