All the Benefits of Counseling Without the Commute!
Research studies shown it to be just as effective as traditional in-the-same-room type therapy, it comes with additional benefits!
- Increased Confidentiality– No one ever has to know you’ve left your bedroom or office! For those with social anxiety, online counseling has been shown to be extra beneficial.
- No Travel– No gas money needed. No time spent driving to and from your counselor. Time is money too!
- Convenient Scheduling-Kids schedules can be difficult to maneuver; you can schedule your adolescents appointments for after school while you’re at work. There is also more flexibility for evening appointments!
How Online Therapy works
- Choose your appointment time. This can be done by calling 402. 513. 4416, emailing email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Download Zoom for your computer or app on your phone. You will receive an email with a link, inviting you to join your therapist/coach at your agreed upon time online through Zoom. Zoom because is one of the current leaders in innovative video conferencing that meets HIPAA guidelines, offering the most stringent of recommended security protocol for confidentiality.
Something to Consider
In the United States, distance/telehealth counseling, is still relatively new as far as licensing and regulation goes. Each state has its own rules. Becky & Sharon may provide therapy online to anyone within the state of Nebraska or Iowa. Some insurances will cover Telehealth services!
As a performance coach however, Becky & Luke can see everyone else across all 50 states as coaching still isn’t a regulated field.
Please note, while counseling and coaching can overlap, they are not the same thing. We will discuss your particular needs and see what would be the best fit for you.
If you are in one of the other 48 states and require more intense psychotherapy, we will work with you to find someone near you who is a great fit to either work alongside us or replace us.